The LGBTQIA Resource Center has an extensive library with over 1,000 books and a variety of educational and entertaining DVDs and VHS. Our collection includes a wide array of educational materials on various topics including:
- Marginalized communities
- Progressive politics
- History and Law
- Art and Poetry
- And much more!
In addition, we have resource binders and magazines with information on various communities and identities including Bisexual, Transgender, Intersex, Chicanx/Latinx, Asian/Pacific Islanders, African American, South Asian/Middle Eastern, Two-Spirit-Indigenous, Polyamory, BDSM/Leather, Queer Women of Color, Religion and Spirituality, and more.
Check Out Policies:
Books: 2 Weeks
You can check out up to five books for two weeks at a time.
VHS: 7 Days
You can check out up to two videos for seven days.
DVD: 7 Days
You can check out two DVDs for 7 days.
Item Renewal Instructions:
1. Visit this link for the Library Database
2. Click the "Login" button under the Patron section on the left side of the page
3. Login using your username (written on your library card) and password (default is "lgbtqia" until you create your own)
4. Click the "Patron Edit" button under the Patron section
5. Select the "Renew" tab on this new page
6. Select items to renew and click "Renew"
7. You are finished when a new due date appears