The UC Davis LGBTQIA Resource Center provides a wide range of resources and support! Whether you're looking for a national crisis line for after-hours help, would like to connect with our Community Counselor, or are interested in support group options - links in this section are here to help meet your needs.
We also have a variety of campus, local and regional resources specifically for trans* communities, we offer free anonymous HIV testing, and provide consultation and support around reporting incidents of hate and bias.
If you are looking for a resource that you do not see listed here - don't hesitate to contact us for individualized assistance!
Full list of resources
Health and Wellness
- STI/HIV testing
- LGBTQIA Community Counselor
- Student Health & Counseling resources for LGBTQIA+ students
- LGBTQ+ support groups
- Crisis care & support hotlines
- Trans resources list
- Trans healthcare services under SHIP insurance
- Name and gender changes for UCD Students
- Gender Affirmation Closet
- Trans Student Rights Toolkit